Automatic and Continuos Analysis of Ethylene (Propylene) Oxide
PCF proposes its solution for analysis
automatic and continuous of Ethylene (Propylene) Oxide.
Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O) is used as a sterilizing gas in the pharmaceutical, hospital and other
Being the same a carcinogenic compound, its control must be very accurate in order not to
expose personnel to environmental risk.
There are various solutions on the market for monitoring this chemical element, from the
simplest with electrochemical cells or infrared analyzer to the more professional ones with GC
analyzer and Ethylene Oxide determination with FID or PID.
The solution proposed by PCF is GC, which guarantees selectivity, sensitivity and accuracy.
In particular, the PCF solution consists of:
- N. 1 Sampling system with one or more lines to amortize the cost of the analyzer.
- N. 1 Mod. 529 / NR / ETO. Automatic and continuous GC, configured for the selective analysis of Ethyl Oxide (or Propylene Oxyde). FID or PID detector, the FID guarantees greater stability, the PID greater sensitivity. Measurement range: 0-10,000 ppmV. 6 ladders that can be positioned in the field, e.g. 0-5 / 10/20/50/100/200 ppmV (FID detector) or 0-1 / 5/10/20/50/100 ppmV (PID detector). Carrier gas: N2. Carrier gas consumption: 38 ml / min. Analysis cycle: 5 minutes.
- N. 1 Carrier gas cylinder.
- N. 1 Hydrogen cylinder (for FID for FID detector).
- N. 1 Zero Air Generator (for FID detector).
- N. 1 Data Acquisition System (DAS)