19 "rack mounted and housed in:
- One-door cabinet for 1, 2 parameters, can be mounted in outdoor cabinets.
- Two-door cabinet for several instruments with accessory parts to be mounted indoor or in an external IP54 ventilated cabinet.
Single 19” rack mounted in laboratory
Single 19” rack mounted in external cabinet.
Interior analysis 19” rack (rear view).
Single 19” rack for external
Stack monitoring system with two 19” racks.
Stack monitoring system (details)
Stack monitoring system with DAS on desk.
- Painted metal cabinet, with two doors, continuously ventilated.
· Dimensions to fit one or two 19" racks
on which the instrumentation and accessory parts are mounted
- Analyzers mounted on 19 "rack, according to Customer request:
VOC (NMH and / or BTEX)
Others (HCl, HF, ...)
Sampling probe, cold or heated.
Collection line, cold or heated.
Dehumidifier, when required.
Electronic Panel, with controls and main switch.
Remote connection (Central System), when required.
DAS (Data Acquisition System), with PC and application SW, when required.